LEGO: The Adventures Of Clutch Powers

Leumeister

23 members have voted

1. 1. did you like the Trailer/movie

• YEAH
    • Nup

What the hellll.... That was odd. I saw a bunch of series... interesting...

I MAY look into this further...

Looks like a mix of some of their themes.

Mineing theme, space theme, city theme, castle theme, etc.

I think it looks nice.

Retsnom Kcor

I've seen it. I really liked it - it sure beats the Bionicle movies.

I completely agree with this statement.

• 1 year later...
The Ascending Space

Hope i'm not accidentally bumping this back up, but I almost started a topic on this too.

I saw that this movie was free a couple of weeks ago on Telus on Demand. Initial reaction: 0-0

So I turn it on, and right up to the point of showing the title, well, I haven't had a rush of old emotions and memories come out at one. (Sorry, it's been a LEGO childhood, and finally a movie where the whole world is Just LEGO. No bionicles or what not, just straight up LEGO)

I mean, THERE'S A WHOLE CITY MADE OUTTA LEGO! Not to mention that though it was a power miners start up, it was close enough to the original that it didn't matter to me at the moment.

Basically, I forgot at what time it was, but i remember yelling at the TV for the second time in my life.

After the title though, it was a more or less decent movie. A bit too yound for me, and a tad bit more puns. Still, it was supposed to be targeted to the younger audiences, which I forgive.

All in all, I give the movie a 6/10 for great animation, good voice actors, decent plot, but lack of planning to make a more epic story. Heck, it was free for me, so I can't complain.

There, I'm now finished my rant/review. Thank you for letting me do that, and sorry if I wasn't actually supposed to.

Why do people keep appologizing... :|

Anyways, I haven't seen this movie. Maybe I should sometime. I don't know, I'm not really into modern LEGO. I... maybe.

I completely agree with this statement.

I completaly disagree with this statement. [/bias and hypocrasy]

Seriously though I'll try to see it someday

OK. in my opinion, the movie was OK. The Padawan Menace was better, but hey, these are the same guys who made the FAILURE many like to call BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn. Like TLR, Clutch powers was supposed to have a sequel, but never did. The puns were OK at first... Then they did more. Indeed, it was aimed at younger audiences. And that's why I didn't like it. If someone tried to make a sequel, I'd watch it. But other than that, the movie was a flop.

The Ascending Space

Why do people keep appologizing... :|

I apologize because I have only been to a couple of other fourms in the past, and there's different rules for different places. I say this in case I did something wrong, and that I can then correct it.

Anyways, I haven't seen this movie. Maybe I should sometime. I don't know, I'm not really into modern LEGO. I... maybe.

Seriously though I'll try to see it someday

I wouldn't recommend it. It really isn't all that good. It's just animated LEGO basically, not a strong planned movie.

OK. in my opinion, the movie was OK. The Padawan Menace was better, but hey, these are the same guys who made the FAILURE many like to call BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn. Like TLR, Clutch powers was supposed to have a sequel, but never did. The puns were OK at first... Then they did more. Indeed, it was aimed at younger audiences. And that's why I didn't like it. If someone tried to make a sequel, I'd watch it. But other than that, the movie was a flop.

I'd have to agree. The one reason that kept me interested is because it was the whole LEGO universe being animated for the first time, something I didn't get as a kid (Not complaining, just stating the facts, I had a great childhood)

It really could have been a better movie. Plus, I haven't actually seen any other LEGO movies even today, ones like LEGO or star wars.

Either they need a better Co-operation movie studio, or LEGO movies just won't be as successful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.