Hi, I'm new

pepper314

I made an account on this website a while ago, but I've never posted on the forums here. I originally signed up to download the game mods, but now it tells me that I do not have enough posts to download (I don't even know why it tells me this, it didn't do this the last time I was here. but that was a while ago). I've looked in the help section, but I can't find anything that mentions this at all. I don't know how many posts it will take (I hope it's only one). I have to download everything all over again because I did a clean install of Windows 7 recently.

"Pepper, Pepper! What kind of name is Pepper anyways? What are you from the Condiment family? Where's your brother Salt, or your sister Ketchup, or your exotic Hungarian uncle Paprika? I bet he spices up the dinner conversation don't he?"

Brickster.jpg

"Pepper, Pepper! What kind of name is Pepper anyways? What are you from the Condiment family? Where's your brother Salt, or your sister Ketchup, or your exotic Hungarian uncle Paprika? I bet he spices up the dinner conversation don't he?"

I remember that quote from Lego Island. xD

Just finding RRU again?

Yeah...I Remember that, I Left for a few Weeks, I Came back, And everything was different....

Anyway, Welcome! (Back)

Awwww.... Cirevam.... come on now....

Any way, hi pepper. I see you've met cirevam, our most dangerous member.

Welcome to rru, ignore sonic, shadow, joe, warguy and epic, they will confuse the crap out of you.

Stay, post, shout, mod.

:)

Hey Pepper, welcome.

Where are you getting this message? When download attachments or from the Download Centre?

I have placed a minimum requirement because there are a lot of people just coming for the downloads then leaving which isn't fair to us. It's like they are just taking the stuff we made and running with it so I hope you understand the reason behind it..

Awwww.... Cirevam.... come on now....

"AAACHOO!

'ey, aren't you gonna pardon me? AAAAAA-CHOOOOOO, pardon me, please! Get it? A pardon, pardon me... aaah forget it. Look, I demand a mistrial. I want a retrial. I want a free trial for thirty days money back if not fully satisfied!"

"You know, here in prison we have a name for people who dance like you. We call them...good dancers..."

"Hey Nick, what smell? Not you."

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pepper, welcome.

Where are you getting this message? When download attachments or from the Download Centre?

I have placed a minimum requirement because there are a lot of people just coming for the downloads then leaving which isn't fair to us. It's like they are just taking the stuff we made and running with it so I hope you understand the reason behind it..

I'm getting the message whenever I try to download anything off this website. Anyway, what is the minimum? Is it 5? 10? Or maybe even higher?

P.S. Sorry for the 18 day late post. >.<

I heard it was five posts, but it's not a big deal. Just ask a question or leave a comment in one of the already existing topics about a mod you want to download.

Thanks. I wasn't really sure what the minimum was and now that I know what it might be, I only have 1 more post.

Thanks. I wasn't really sure what the minimum was and now that now what it might be, I only have 1 more post.

Well, in that case, just reply happily to this post and go download some mods.

Thanks. I wasn't really sure what the minimum was and now that now what it might be, I only have 1 more post.

Atleast my mom found the disc at the library. If she hadn't, then there would be much of a point in downloading the mods. Also, It seems like the WAD tool can only be found on the old forum if you go to the link in the wiki.

EDIT: Still waiting for my mom to come home from the library... -.-

Atleast my mom found the disc at the library. If she hadn't, then there would be much of a point in downloading the mods. Also, It seems like the WAD tool can only be found on the old forum if you go to the link in the wiki.

EDIT: Still waiting for my mom to come home from the library... -.-

Were you referring to THIS Wad tool?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.