Lwo/lws Basics With Milkshape

Cirevam

Anyway, as long as I'm in this topic, what about taking custom models in other formats - say, FBX - and converting them to LWO? Anything specific that needs to be said regarding that?

As long as you have a program that can import them and can export to LWO or some other format that another program can import, there's nothing special that needs to be done. Milkshape looks like it can import FBX so if the importer isn't broken that would be easy. Just import, fix any materials and other things, then export to LWO.

And guys, don't talk about spam posts within a topic. That's just contributing to spam. Report it and pretend like it's not there, because when it's eventually deleted the flow of posts won't be disrupted.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This is probably a stupid question but if I were to import a model from Rock Raiders, could I export/compile it into a different format such as an MD2 file or better yet save it as a MS3D file?

This is probably a stupid question but if I were to import a model from Rock Raiders, could I export/compile it into a different format such as an MD2 file or better yet save it as a MS3D file?

It'll take a little messing around, but it's possible.

It'll take a little messing around, but it's possible.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.