• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEPICtrainrider

• Aki Dazrold

• Anonymouse

• Shadow322

TheEPICtrainrider

WHOAH OMG NEW POST ADDED TO THE LAST ONE.

Also: Whoever can name the most Half Life, BioShock, and other references (not rock raiders) in the last entry (both halves) get's a SUPER-AWESOME-SPECIAL PART IN THE STORY.

TheEPICtrainrider

I saw two references, and neither was from the two games you mentioned.

ORLY?

And I made like... 10 Half Life 1 references, and I think one XKCD reference.

Aki Dazrold

Oh. Well.

Seeing as I never played HL1 (I went straight to 2, call me silly), I guess I'm stuck with the two I saw and the one you just showed me.

Wait a sec, I just saw a Rush Hour reference and an X-Men reference. So that makes... five for me?

• 2 weeks later...
TheEPICtrainrider

My eyes slowly opened to a harsh florescent light. I tried to life my arm to shield my eyes, but I was too week to do so. I turned my head over and vomited, into a well-placed bucket. I then realized that I was lying on my back, with my legs propped up. I then drifted back into unconsciousness.

I woke up again later, how much later was beyond my recognition. There were still the harsh lights, but I was able to life my arm this time. Doing so, the I-V tubes became visible to me. I lifted myself up, to get a better view of my surroundings. My nose trickled. It was a nose-bleed. Three raiders came over, their faces hidden by the light. One pricked me with a needle, while the other held a paper towel to my nose. The third had a gentle hand, and pushed me back, saying "Easy buddy, you've had a nasty adventure, it would be better if you just relax."

Me tired, add more later.

TheEPICtrainrider

Blackness. Utter blackness.

I was used to seeing no light, working underground and all. But this is a weird type of blackness, the type where you can't fear anything... because there is nothing to fear... You've experience this blackness too. Almost everyday.

It's the time between waking up and opening your eyes.

I could tell I was moving, and sitting too. I must be in a wheelchair then. I must have also been drugged, because I could barely lift my eyelids, and when I could the light was very bright. So I kept them shut for most of my little ride.

We rode for a while, as far as I could tell. Down long, mostly abandoned corridors. There were no sounds other then the steps of two pairs of feet and the klack of the wheels on the tiles.

I was sitting calmly in my wheelchair, and felt a little pain, (the meds must be wearing off) when there was a semi-loud "KA-klack", soon folowed by a stop of my wheelchair and a ding from behind me. There was a gentle slap on my face, the slapper whispered "Come-on pal, time to wake up." And I weakly opened my eyes. There was a medic before me, his name tag read "The Doctor."

We were in a elevator, silver on all sides, with two doors at opposite ends. There was elevator music playing, I think the song was "Put On Your Sunday Clothes". TheDoctor kneeled down down before me, and gave me instructions "Listen, when you see him, he'll question you. Just tell what happened, don't even think of lying, otherwise you, and Sciguy will get in huge trouble. Try to keep calm, and hope he hasn't seen your record." Another doctor came up before me

"Can you make a fist?" He asked. I did so, noticing I suddenly had movement back. "Can you speak?" he asked. "You tell me" I responded. TheDoctor looked in my eyes with a flashlight, smoothed out my clothing. I then realized I was in a 'dress' that people in hospitals wear, and my junk could be seen if you knelt down.

Doc covered my legs and lap with a blanket, and asked "Okay, any questions?" I looked up at the floor number, we had just passed floor 27, which was the highest I have ever been on this ship before. "Yes... where the hell am I going?"

Doc laughed and said "Top of the Rock."

The elevator stopped at floor 35. The door before me opened up to a long hallway, which showed pictures of the LMS during construction, pictures of the Cheif, Axle, Bandit, Docs, Jet, and Sparks. TheDoctor pushed me down said corridor, to a room with bookshelves on three sides of the room, and a desk in the middle. There was green carpet, and a blue/green globe on the desk, who's base had one word on it "Home."

But the most spectacular part of the room was the forth wall, opposite the door, were several oval shaped windows which looked out into space, giving the room a infinite feel. The room's sole owner, and captain of the ship, sat at his desk. Chief looked up from his paperwork. "Ah E713, I was hoping you would be on time"

Next part's gonna be boring, but the part after that is where Sh*t happens.

TheEPICtrainrider

Hello Reader of the Fan Fiction E713,

Due to recent events, the next section has been delayed until a unknown time. Please realize that we here at Backtracking Inc. Literature are working hard to finish the Fan Fiction as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding the delay. Keep your eye out for the next release!

Sincerely,

Backtracking Inc. Literature Head of Staff Michael (TheEPICtrainrider)

Backtracking Inc. Literature Head of Staff Michael (TheEPICtrainrider)

More like TRAINtracking. Huh, huh?

(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS TERRIBLE JOKE)

TheEPICtrainrider

The old wrinkled face stared at me. I saw experience in his eyes, and wisdom in his silver mustache. His eyes went to TheDoctor and the other guy, "You may return to your duties." TheDoctor and the other doctor walked out, their foot steps echoing behind them. Chief then turned his attention back to me. I suddenly felt very small.

Chief sat back down behind his desk. The silence was deafening; it lasted for over a minute before Chief broke the silence.

"You know why you are here, correct?"

"Yes sir." I said, sweat gathering in my palms.

"Do you realize what are the effects of your actions, I am also right on this?"

"No sir."

"Well, let me show you." Chief got up and came around to my wheelchair. He pushed me over to one of the oval shaped windows. "There, right on the glass skylight." But I didn't see I sky light; there was only a giant metal covering. "When you crashed through the skylight, you opened a whole to the vacuum of space. Luckily, we have a air-tight meteorite shield that protects the glass from rupturing. It also serves as a patch in the event it does rupture."

He wheeled me over to the spot I was in before. "About a hour before you made your teleportation stunt the shield was down for repairs on a small crack in one of the belts on the motor. If you had crashed through the skylight during this time there would have been nothing to stop the air from the Main Concourse from being sucked out."

I swallowed hard. "Now from what Sciguy has told me, you and him did this by accident. But I must be a little hard due to the seriousness of the matter. You are sentenced to three weeks janitorial duties. There was a flicker of hope in my heart; but it must have shown in my eyes because chief leaned forward and said "Listen, you're a good kid, but you keep getting into trouble. One more time and I might have to take more... serious actions..."

At that moment, the small phone on Chief's desk buzzed. "Chief, Cyrem is here to see you."

"I can see myself out" I said, as I rolled out of the room.

"Stay out of trouble." Chief yelled down the hallway.

TheEPICtrainrider

So....FO3 Add...

Listen Dragon, Imma let yah finish... But Fallout 3 was the best post-apocalyptic RPG of all time.

• 1 month later...
TheEPICtrainrider

The wet mop was wet.

This would be that last time I would be working with this mop. One more room and I will have finished my three week punishment. This room was the Security Office for the whole ship. There was the control board where everything (except for Chief’s office) was monitored. Energy Levels, boiler pressure, what’s for lunch, what you had for lunch, bathrooms, hallways, science labs, even the outside of the ship.

I walked into the room and a wall of televisions stared back at me. These televisions where receiving transmissions from across the ship. Below the wall was the famed control panel where everything else was watched and recorded. And behind the control panel was Rock_on_RR, our chief of security.’ When [Please Talk Properly] happens, it was his job to fix it.

And it was my job to clean it up, but not after today. Today was the last day for my punishment.

“There’s a coffee stain over there†Rock_on_RR motioned towards the corner. I got out “Shadow322’s Magical Stain remover†and started to scrub. (Created by the brother of Sonic322, “Shadow322’s Magical Stain remover†is a popular cleaning solution. Shadow had also made vending machines, invented a small glowing the[Please Talk Properly]utic cube, and produces mini-nuclear reactors; which come in handy if you don’t have a energy crystal lying around). The stain had eaten into the tiled floor, it would take some elbow-grease to get it out.

We worked in silence, with only the sound of the brush on the tile or the occasional pushing of a button to break it. This is why I jumped when the I heard Rock_on_RR’s chair groan when he moved over to flashing red button.

Rock_on_RR pushed the button, causing a Rock Raider had appeared on the screen. I listened in while I worked, hoping to find out what was going on.

“Control Room, What is your problem?†asked Rock_on_RR.

“This is Argiflex, from teleportation station 5. We are getting in a Emergency Teleportation. Base 27 called in a Code Dark Purpleâ€

“Ah yes,“ Rock_on_RR nodded to a blinking light on the far side of the control panel. “But for what reason?†Rock_on_RR asked.

“That’s just it sir, we don’t know. The last we heard from them was a automated message telling us about the teleportation. The strange thing is that the scanners are going wacky, I can’t pick up a decent signal.â€

“Wait… did you say the scanners aren’t working right?â€

“Yea… what of it?â€

Rock_on_RR suddenly had a very serious look on his face. “Listen too me. Abort the teleportation. Evacuate the area now.â€

“Too late sir, the base is already here…†There was a large ‘wwwhhhhoooosssshhhh’ of the teleporter, followed by a scream and Argiflex’s face disappearing from the screen in a mess of static.

Rock_on_RR moved his rollie chair over to a big microphone. He pushed the intercom button and said “To all Rock Raider personnel, please report back to your quarters, you will receive further instructions from there.†Then the lights flickered, and went dark.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.