Need some help

Ajax

I would like to see better a train that appears in a cutscene from lego Indiana Jones, I found the untextured model in the gsc file related to that cutscene but I need to see colors for an unseen part I found in the gsc. As i don't know how to extract the gsc and get textures I tried many game mod.  I tried to replace the CUT file with another for different view but the train disappeared, and I tried to replace files from many levels with those from train cutscene, but even when I had access to the area the train was not there. I know for sure that it's not in the CHARS folder so what is the file that generates it in a scene? When I replaced the files I took all the files from that cutscene folder so my best guess is that there is something more to change to have it, any idea?large.Screenshot_20210614-182316_YouTube.jpg.83e0f2781b9cf9de13936a524833b24a.jpglarge.20210614_181805.jpg.ef786bdc1fb925aa9488948d0514a82d.jpg

lol username

I'd bet it's using vertex colors or something instead of a texture. What are you using to view/extract the model?

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.