How can I install LEGO island xtreme stunts on windows10?

perra

Hi everyone,

I am new here and Ive downloaded LEGO- racers and stunt rally (just for the nostalgia). The only game I am missing is island xtreme stunts. I dont know anything about files and stuff and I feel like I am very sensitive for dangerous links with virus et al. So my question is: Does anybody have a reliable link to download island xtreme stunts? It would be much appreciated ! 

Love, a Lego gamer fan

Welcome to the forum.

We can't provide links to the game, so you'll have to get it yourself some other way. Afterwards, we should be able to help you. I vaguely remember some threads on getting the game to work on more modern computers. Something about an IPS patch, maybe? I haven't done much with IXS personally, but someone here should be able to point you in the right direction.

If you're going to buy a physical copy of the game get one that is a rerelease rather than the original, the originals can be seen to have a serial key whereas the later versions lack this. The later version is the only one that works on Windows 10.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.