Has anyone ever had this very embarrassing problem?

phenix8fr

I was in a part with a few buildings including an energy station and a lot of Raiders and at one point without understanding why all my buildings were without electricity, so no oxygen very quickly . While I had about 30 energy crystals in reserve.

8 hours ago, phenix8fr said:
I was in a part with a few buildings including an energy station and a lot of Raiders and at one point without understanding why all my buildings were without electricity, so no oxygen very quickly . While I had about 30 energy crystals in reserve.

Yes, it's a rare, exceedingly poorly understood bug where the power system of LRR just breaks and stops working. It's nicknamed a "Power Surge." Generally speaking, it happens when you plonk too many Power Paths on a map - if you build a small base, it'll never happen to you. There's some reading on the subject here, but by and large the cause is unknown, the in-game cure is nonexistent (even teleporting up everything, trashing all your paths, and rebuilding stuff doesn't always fix it), and the preventions is generally to build small.

thanks for this information, I did not find the topic on the forum . I only had a power plant and a lot of energy paths. I think that in order not to have this problem we would have to build several power plants

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.