LEGO Racers (PC) Playthrough - Part 1 [Captain Redbeard]

Some-Guy113

Some-Guy113

In case anyone’s wondering, I will remove all replies asking about Greens, illegal downloading and other videos sharing sites on the spot. Green+3 White (Warp Drive) Spam makes it, impossible to lose & illegal downloading’s exactly that. It’s just simply illegal. Sharing what I really loved most about my childhood’s best done on sites like these. Therefore, I can never hold any tolerance for such comments. Shields (Blues) work best here anyway bc Red-beard loves to use Projectiles (Reds) and especially Cannonballs. Get 2-3 of the White Bricks as well, and his Cannonballs & Rockets can be deflected back at him. I only want to share my memories of my all time favorite racing game before my chance to do so potentially disappears. Bc trust me. It’s doubtful that games like these will be ported over to either the Microsoft Store, Steam or the App Store.

Edited by Some-Guy113
Broken links

Some-Guy113

Oh, and BTW; anyone who "just asks" about SafeDisc will be scrubbed as well. This is perhaps the most infamous Win32-affiliated protocol, and by far the worst one that I've; ever had to deal with. (It's on the original [1999] version of this game, along with many other, otherwise great PC titles; which I, sadly BTW, had to initially learn the hard way.)

Besides, I own a newer copy anyway; so there's no longer any need for me to worry about it (just doing something about incorrect texture rendering on Windows 10, and the equally notorious Indeo Video Codec [used for the game's intros]).

Some-Guy113

Lastly; anyone who asks about Windows XP will have their reply hidden/deleted on the spot, as well & redirected to the near infinite number of reasons why your only real choice is to simply upgrade outright.

Even I no longer use Windows XP to fix compatibility issues with my oldest PC games. Many of these games are (in fact) so polished, that it’s possible to get them up and running on Windows 10 without any trouble whatsoever. For those games without any such fix, my bare minimum is Windows 7. The true extent of the actual brokenness of Windows XP must be seen to be believed. (I.e. 0 words to describe it)

Windows XP and Server 2003 source code leaked

Some-Guy113

As of this writing, there are at least 2,000 million computers in existence. Roughly one percent (at least 20 million) are still using Microsoft's decades-dated Windows XP OS. This, of course, is clearly a scary figure; considering that this number, either way you slice it, should be exactly zero outright.

• Some-Guy113 changed the title to LEGO Racers (PC) Playthrough - Part 1 [Captain Redbeard]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.