Lego Island 640x480 Resolution

moonbug

I own LEGO Island, and the game runs in 1920x1080 stretched (I installed the game with Alternate LEGO Island Installer BTW) and I wanna be able to play the game in a 640x480 resolution. Any ideas or suggestions on how?  :) 

I made a tutorial about how you can use dgVoodoo to run the game at whatever resolution you want, you can force it to run at the correct 4:3 aspect ratio by typing in the resolution as 1440x1080.

This is an old video but the method hasn't changed, however there is a new version of dgVoodoo and to set the textures to not go really blurry if you want you need to select "force point sampled" in the texture filtering menu, the rest of the options are the same.

This was exactly what i was looking for! There are a few cons, like having to quit the game using task manager, but i don't really care! I can play the game in 640x480/1440x1080 now! Thanks!  :D:thumbupr:

On 4/18/2021 at 5:46 PM, Moonbug said:

This was exactly what i was looking for! There are a few cons, like having to quit the game using task manager, but i don't really care! I can play the game in 640x480/1440x1080 now! Thanks!  :D:thumbupr:

You can quit that game by using the door at the information center, but there is a chance it may get a bit weird. to circumvent that problem apply these settings on msrun.exe, config.exe,

isle.exe, and legoisle.exe (i think) right click on those said .exe files go to properties, then the tab that says compatibility, apply compatibility mode (windows xp service pack 3) and run as administrator. Do those compatibility settings for all the programs and you're done

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.