Farlander

LC: Harry Potter doesn't go beyond opening screen (Windows 10)

Farlander

Hi!

I have followed the guide from this forum to install LC: Harry Potter on Windows 10. Everything went fine, game was installed, MS Agent/Double Agent were installed, and the game successfully launches.

However it is stuck at a black screen which just says 'Lego Creator Harry Potter' and nothing happens anymore. I have downloaded some MS Agent apps like MASH to see if maybe it's an issue with MS Agent not being emulated properly, but they work fine so I don't think that could be the case?

Has anyone encountered that problem? How can you go past by that title screen?

Thank you!

mumboking

I think I tried once without installing any Agent stuff and also got stuck on that screen.
I did something and got to the sign in screen but I don't remember what it was I did... Might have just been a restart...

Farlander

Don't know what happened since I didn't change anything, but now the game doesn't even have that screen and just crashes on launch :( maybe it's just not destiny to launch it on Win10!