LC: Harry Potter doesn't go beyond opening screen (Windows 10)

Farlander

Hi!

I have followed the guide from this forum to install LC: Harry Potter on Windows 10. Everything went fine, game was installed, MS Agent/Double Agent were installed, and the game successfully launches.

However it is stuck at a black screen which just says 'Lego Creator Harry Potter' and nothing happens anymore. I have downloaded some MS Agent apps like MASH to see if maybe it's an issue with MS Agent not being emulated properly, but they work fine so I don't think that could be the case?

Has anyone encountered that problem? How can you go past by that title screen?

Thank you!

I think I tried once without installing any Agent stuff and also got stuck on that screen.
I did something and got to the sign in screen but I don't remember what it was I did... Might have just been a restart...

Don't know what happened since I didn't change anything, but now the game doesn't even have that screen and just crashes on launch :( maybe it's just not destiny to launch it on Win10!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.