Have you ever found this spanish version of Lego Island (Lego La Isla) castilian, (not latin american)?

LegoFan13

Guys, I was wondering if you ever found this rare spanish version of Lego Island made in Spain called Lego La Isla (not to be confused with La Isla Lego, latin american one), what I mean the castilian spanish version, if you found it, record a video and leave the link to download as well, just let me know if you found it, it looks something like this:

33VgHVH.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 9:09 AM, dingleberry7708 said:

I'm afraid that dub is lost media

That's so sad the dubbing is lost media, I thought it wasn't, but there are some pictures of the CD, right?

berry-pepper-roni
15 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

That's so sad the dubbing is lost media, I thought it wasn't, but there are some pictures of the CD, right?

true

oh and that was my old account that you were talking to (it shortly "died" afterward, i now use this account obviously)

anyway

yes very true

3 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
18 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

true

oh and that was my old account that you were talking to (it shortly "died" afterward, i now use this account obviously)

anyway

yes very true

I wonder when this version of Lego Island will be found, I'm disappointed this version is lost

berry-pepper-roni
9 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I'm disappointed this version is lost

same here... maybe ask @MattKCabout finding it since he tracked down the japanese version of the game, maybe he could do the same for the Castilian Spanish dub! Hmmmm....

11 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
13 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I'm disappointed this version is lost

same here... maybe ask @MattKCabout finding it since he tracked down the japanese version of the game, maybe he could do the same for the Castilian Spanish dub! Hmmmm....

I could unless he was a friend on my Discord

berry-pepper-roni
3 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I could unless he was a friend on my Discord

I HAVE DISCORD!!!

dingleberrYEE (Berry)#8813

I had the CD, it was the 2004 re-release, but the content is the same as the Latin American dub, only that some characters had a different name in some booklets and I think on the CD case.

17 minutes ago, Xoas said:

I had the CD, it was the 2004 re-release, but the content is the same as the Latin American dub, only that some characters had a different name in some booklets and I think on the CD case.

"What's that irritating my nose? Ah yes, Peppa" The Brickster

Seriously? I didn't know the re-release of Lego Island of 2004 had the same files as the 1997 release

4 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Can you show me a gameplay of the Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts?

As I mentioned in another post, I no longer have copies of any of these games, with the exception of Lego Island in Latin American Spanish.

Try searching on YouTube, you might find it there.

4 minutes ago, Xoas said:
13 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Can you show me a gameplay of the Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts?

As I mentioned in another post, I no longer have copies of any of these games, with the exception of Lego Island in Latin American Spanish.

Try searching on YouTube, you might find it there.

I don't think I can find any gameplays of that version, I will get videos of the original English version instead, by the way, the German version is even lost, isn't it?

• 5 months later...
berry-pepper-roni
On 10/17/2021 at 11:12 PM, LegoFan13 said:

by the way, the German version is even lost, isn't it?

no

no its not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.