Where can I get Lego Island 2

Max_Richter

Currently we can't give direct download links to most old games, though changing the rules about that has been on the todo list for quite a while (the most recent re-release of this game is already 12-13 years old or so, and LEGO considers most if not all of their old games of theirs to be abandonware anyway). I took a look around and did indeed find an upload of the German version online, though, so it's out there, and not super obscure.

• Thanks 1

It happens often that CDs get lost or break, I started storing rare games as ISOs on my system years ago, in case something happens. If you can't find one online, I am able to upload and send you a link via pm or Discord. But I'm pretty sure I've seen something in the internet archive ;)

@Max_Richter Natürlich ist es Deutsch! The website is archive (dot) org, you can find A LOT of abandonware there. Also check out my HD texture pack ;) there is proof that i have the german version. Suggested mods for the german version are:

- Bi-Plane Fuel Leak Fix (Italien - schemo intero) ~ IMPORTANT! it finally fixes that bugged minigame.

- HD Font DE ~ created by me

- HD Texture ~ create by me

- Skateboard Speed Modifier

- Skipable Intro Videos

Of course you need the LI2 Mod Manager as well, there is a checkbox called "Load Screen Fix", I'm sure you've never saw LI2 load THAT fast!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.