Sandboxer

Lego Stunt Rally crashes after every race!

Sandboxer

Every time I complete a race, LSR crashes with an "Abnormal" crash.

Does anyone have a fix?

I played it on Windows 10 Home x64 bit...

Yellowberry

Can you please provide some details about what version and region of the game you have, as well as exactly when the crash happens, and a screenshot of the error would also be very helpful.

To get the game version, find the folder you installed LSR into, find _msr.exe and right click on it, go into Properties, and go into the Details tab. There should be a File Version and a Product Version, if they are the same, just send one, if they are different then post both. My copy is version 0.3.5.1, and it works fine on Windows 10 Pro x64.

Sandboxer

I have the same version as you have, 0.3.5.1, I have the American Region Version, and sorry, I am not able to show a screen shot, since the error takes up the entire screen!

Is there a fix for this already stressful to install game?

Yellowberry

Have you tried this solution? I haven't had any issues with this before, but I always install codecs the first thing when I install Windows, so that might be why I never ran into the issue. Let me know how it goes, if it works, I'll write that down as a potential solution when someone else has that problem!

Sandboxer

I did that and nothing changed, except my 4 year old laptop from Late 2016 slightly lagging.