bautista

Molly fan

bautista

Hello my friends. Today we are not going to talk about Lego. We are going to talk about Thomas the Tank Engine, my favourite show.

Who is a fan of Molly the yellow engine?

large.Molly.png.7f35b8e2c5c6391ed141fc11

Ben24x7

Okay, I sincerely apologise for being rude (I don't want to be harsh on you, but I feel I have to be honest as nobody else wants to admit the obvious) but honestly, I don't think you belong here.

You have a clear passion for many things other than LEGO and that's perfectly fine, but the truth is you're extremely unlikely to find other LEGO/LEGO game fans who are ALSO interested in licensed Cars games and Thomas & Friends (if such people exist on this forum aside from yourself).

If you want to start a discussion surrounding your favourite Cars games or Thomas & Friends characters, I'd recommend you search join a dedicated Cars or Thomas The Tank Engine forum and post there instead (I don't know if one exists for the former but I know there's a ton of fan websites, wikis and forums dedicated to TTTE where you'll find like-minded people).

I'm not demanding you leave this forum, I'm just saying you would be better off joining/talking on a different, more relevant forum for whatever you want to talk about/discuss.

TheDiplomat
13 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

but the truth is you're extremely unlikely to find other LEGO/LEGO game fans who are ALSO interested in licensed Cars games and Thomas & Friends (if such people exist on this forum aside from yourself).

To kind of add onto this, even if you don't find many who have this niche overlap of interests, that's also perfectly okay. That makes your thoughts and insight on those topics unique! People may not be able to respond with their own opinions on it, but that doesn't mean yours aren't interesting to read. It's always neat to see people comparing things you'd never expect to see together.

You also definitely aren't the first to be in this situation. I mean, I'm probably not going to find anyone who's thought about which Disney songs would work well when covered in the style of Weezer's Blue Album even a fraction of the amount that I have, as one example, but that doesn't mean it's not still amusing for me to think about, or that I can't have less-niche conversations with others on similar topics that result in more back-and-forth discussion.

That being said, if you do want people to be able to reply with their own thoughts, then all you have to do is broaden things a bit. Just talk about LEGO stuff in LEGO communities mostly, just talk about Thomas stuff in Thomas communities mostly, etc. As for Rock Raiders United, I think the only things that will really get much response at this point in time are game modding/debugging discussions, fan project updates, etc. Everything else will, unfortunately, probably just get the odd view or like, but no real discussion.