can someone help me to replace the music in lego island

legoMyeggo

hey guys, as ya'll know the music in lego island is highly compressed to save on memory. But now I found the hq soundtrack on you tube and downloaded it to mp3 format. And now i want to replace it

does someone know how to?.

Your best bet is to look up the LEGO Island Rebuilder as this lets you replace the music and fix the fast turning to be much more manageable. There should be instructions on how to do what you're after.

Also look up Project Island as on that website we have the original uncompressed versions of the higher quality music that people have been uploading to YouTube, they just took the ones from out site and uploaded them. I'm on the team for Project Island and have restored a few of the tracks you'll find on there.

ok thanks ill be sure to download the rebuilder and I also checked out the project island website and also downloaded the whole HD soundtrack that are composed of  .wav files that are zipped.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.