Some Help Before I buy CD-ROM Games?

UnbeatableAsh

UnbeatableAsh

So I want to buy Lego Chess, Lego Creator: Harry Potter, and Lego Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on eBay, but I'm not certain exactly what it takes to run them and would like some guidance before I actually purchase them if anybody could help me out and point me in the right direction. What sort of software do I need to run them? I assume I still have to buy them, yeah?

2 minutes ago, UnbeatableAsh said:

but I'm not certain exactly what it takes to run them

I don't think anybody is. I've never got Creator working on Win10 ever, but others report it's playable with enough poking. The games you've listed there aren't RRU's specialties and not a lot is known about them: the Harry Potter Creator games are barely known at all.

I do know a little more about Chess, though - that ran on  a WinXP machine fine, so I presume, if you're prepared to do enough poking, you could get it running on an XP VM.

UnbeatableAsh

Ugh VMs are such a pain. Lego Chess was at like the bottom of my list, too.

That's a shame. I've only got like Lego Worlds to rely on for my Lego stream now. 

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.