Sign in to follow this  
cyrus0809

No cd drive for lego indiana jones

cyrus0809

Hi,

I'm trying to install my old copy of lego indiana jones 1 on my new PC which doesn't have a disk drive. I copied all the disk files onto a usb using another computer and installed it on my PC, which worked fine, but now I remember it needed the cd inserted in order to run the game. Problem is i dont even have a drive, so when I try and launch the game an error reads "no CD/DVD drive detected" or something like that. Is it possible to mimic a cd drive with my usb? Can anyone help.

EDIT: I created an iso file from the files on the disk and mounted it and gave a new error "wrong disk inserted please insert the CD/DVD." Still doesnt work though.

Edited by cyrus0809

aidenpons

Have you tried a USB CD drive?

Spoiler

61kjlEXjK-L.jpg

They're not free, but they often make dealing with all these things a lot easier, and you should be able to get one for around $50.