Thomkok23

Cannot confirm mail with a hotmail on RRU

Thomkok23

I have an issue with confirming my hotmail. I want to use my hotmail account, because I use it for game related things, like game forums, game accounts, discord, etc. I have tried multiple times in the past on this site to register with my hotmail. I have waited for 15 min and resend it multiple times. I have also checked the spelling, but with no succes. The confirmation mail is not reaching my mail for some reason. The spam folder also stays empty. I did this step while registering my account on this forum.

After trying so many times, I tried another hotmail account, but it also does not work. Then I tried a gmail account and I instantly get the confirmation mail. This could indicate that hotmail is not supported on this site for some reason. Changing my email in my profile also does not solve this issue.

I would love to have my hotmail work, so is it possible to fix this issue? I do not know any other sites having this issue.