Your Rock Raiders Crew

The_Wanderer_HTL

The_Wanderer_HTL

I have noticed that my named Rock Raiders are sometimes duplicated and if I rename one, the old one appears as well as what I renamed the old one to. I started out with 19 trained and named Rock Raiders and that was all I wanted; the max I ever use. However, testing on "Driller Night" I have discovered that I have 23 named and trained Rock Raiders; four of which have names that I replaced. How does this happen, and how do I fix it? Other than letting nature (Lava/Dynamite) take its course...

I've heard of the crew names being wack but never really seen concrete evidence for it, so it's useful to have this here. So renaming doesn't delete the old miner? Oh LRR, you never cease to surprise me at the wack you create, even 20 years later.

Unfortunately, this is LRR we're talking about, and I genuinely don't think you can do anything XD I don't know why it occurs and there's nothing you can do about it.

24 minutes ago, The_Wanderer_HTL said:

Other than letting nature (Lava/Dynamite) take its course...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only makes the raider unable to be teleported for that mission. They'll come right back for your next one.

Good spotting!

The_Wanderer_HTL
3 hours ago, aidenpons said:

I've heard of the crew names being wack but never really seen concrete evidence for it, so it's useful to have this here. So renaming doesn't delete the old miner? Oh LRR, you never cease to surprise me at the wack you create, even 20 years later.

Unfortunately, this is LRR we're talking about, and I genuinely don't think you can do anything XD I don't know why it occurs and there's nothing you can do about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only makes the raider unable to be teleported for that mission. They'll come right back for your next one.

Good spotting!

On my last play through, the Rock Raider named after my best friend decided to watch the dynamite he placed blow up the wall from up close. I then loaded "Driller Night" and teleported in all 19 Rock Raiders. One of them was generic and had to be retrained. The last time I found duplicates, I played "Fire and Water" and left them on the starting side of the map when I moved bases. Have not seen them since. However, I somehow now have 23 named Rock Raiders. Which is odd. I only want 19, because if I teleport them all in I want them all there. Not 19 out of 24. I was hoping there would be a file or something I could edit. Ah well, c'est la vie.

I suppose I could always play "Fire and Water" again...

I recently completed the game and only had 6 raiders, so I could easily keep track of them. It was me, Friday and for others I used the Borg naming scheme. When they would die I would use a new name for a new raider. By the end of the game I had two sets of twins and at least one raider died and reappeared in the next mission where he died again, but then he was gone. It's a mess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.