"Lego Island'' Failed to start. Please quit all other applications and try again.

Cosmironic

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good day!

I'm trying to get LEGO Island up and running. I've made it work on my PC, but my laptop runs into some issues.

I've watched the video tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHGqL4wY40) and that worked fine on my PC. But after following all the steps on my laptop, whenever I open ISLE.EXE, I get the message "LEGO Island failed to start. Please quit all other applications and try again."

I can't open Msrun, LEGOIsle, or CONFIG at all. ISLE can open, but gives me that error message.

I think the issue is with dgVoodoo, because if I try to run the game without it, the game works, but is pretty buggy without the things dgVoodoo wants to fix.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

• 2 months later...

Which version of dgVoodoo are you using? I believe there was an issue with an older version not working for... some game (I don't remember which one), but the latest one worked.

paranoidmelon
6 minutes ago, Cirevam said:

Which version of dgVoodoo are you using? I believe there was an issue with an older version not working for... some game (I don't remember which one), but the latest one worked.

I'm using the latest I believe. (I just set up everything the night I posted), dgVoodoo 2.71.3 

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.