bautista

Veronica Voltage vs Holley Shiftwell

bautista

Who is the best racer, Veronica Voltage or Holley Shiftwell? Let's check out.

Veronica Voltage

hqdefault.jpg

In Lego Racers, players do not race against her directly, but instead she appears as a ghost car in Time Trial mode. If players beat her best times on all tracks, they are awarded with her car set, including her character pieces to play as, as with all the other bosses. Her car is the fastest in the game.

Holley Shiftwell

latest?cb=20190506065939

Holley Shiftwell is character from Cars 2: The Video Game who appears a playable character, unlocked from the start of the game. An alternate costume of her, Racer Holley, can be unlocked by earning the Agent - Second Class crest. In the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 versions, another alternate costume, titled Cherry Blossom Holley, can be purchased and downloaded. All three versions of her are medium weights. Although, Veronica Voltage doesn't have costumes in Lego Racers.

So Holley Shiftwell wins.

bautista

Why everybody ignores to this thread created by me?

JimbobJeffers

I think you'll struggle to find an audience here for comparisons between LEGO Racers and other games, especially Cars 2. I would see it less as being ignored, and more as people not having anything to say on the subject. :)