3d Models of Captains

MrElephant

MrElephant

Question- I thought once upon a time there was a thread about this, but cannot locate it currently.

Looking for the 3d models of all the boss racers in the cars.  Not of the player boss ripoffs, but of the actual boss in their cars.

I'm currently working on a side project of importing King Kahuka and Basil into MK64.  I might do RR if I have time, but would prefer not to include the player models.

Thanks.

Mr.E

According to this:

Looks like you'd need to convert KKCM.GDB and KKJMW.GDB for Kahuka, and BBCM.GDB and BBJMW.GDB for Basil.
RRCM.GDB and RRJMW.GDB for Rocket Racer.

MrElephant

But has anyone taken a 3d capture of the captains from like an external program so we can view them in blender?

10 hours ago, MrElephant said:

But has anyone taken a 3d capture of the captains from like an external program so we can view them in blender?

Maybe, but you should be able to convert the files to a format that Blender can open yourself.

I'm also confused. Do you want just the cars or the cars and drivers?
If you need the drivers too, also convert KKPELVIS.GDB, BBPELVIS.GDB, AND RRPELVIS.GDB
They'll require manual work to put the body parts in the correct places.

10 hours ago, bautista said:

I think not, but you can download Blender to take a 3d capture of the captains.

Blender does not take 3D captures of games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.