"LEGO Island Cheez Mania" What's all that about?

AcidEel

What is LEGO Island Cheez Mania. Like I know it's a copy of the game that has Cheez Mania on the disc but like what is the changes in this version? Why does it exist?

Your Friendly Neighborhood,

Pizza Delivery Boy.

rsm42c7.png

From what I've found, it's just the standard game with a launcher added on that advertises Cheez Mania snacks.
No changes to the game itself.

7 minutes ago, mumboking said:

From what I've found, it's just the standard game with a launcher added on that advertises Cheez Mania snacks.
No changes to the game itself.

Intresting. thanks.

• 6 months later...
Maniac4Bricks

I have the Cheez Mania edition, I got it from my dad when he used to work at IBM and often fix computers and printers at a Nabisco headquarters in NJ.

From what I recall, the game plays about the same as the standard editions of LEGO Island pre-2000. Yes it includes an interface for Cheez Mania and Lifesavers and other Nabisco products or website. I remember the installer for LEGO Island had Rock Raiders background music and the main cast standing in a row with some tossing hats or doing handstands. I believe some other versions of LEGO Island share that same installer.

If need be I can ready the CD again as best as I can and share anything else found on the disc.

Maniac4Bricks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.