Better late than never!

cassie

I read all the posting guides and everything when I joined three weeks ago, but for some reason I never saw the intro forum. Anyway, hi! I've recently taken a special interest in the classic lego games and retro lego media. Right now, I'm a big fan of the first Lego Island, and I've been reading a lot of the archived comics that I've seen on here. For me, it's fun to read and play all these stories to analyze and get inspiration. I probably won't be super active on the forums, but so many of you have been a huge help!

Hi Cassie! Welcome to RRU!

There might not be a lot going on at the moment but as you've clearly discovered there is lots of buried treasure, if you're willing to look. I'm not too knowledgeable on old Lego media, but I do know it's hanging around here and elsewhere, and there are people you could talk to if you wanted!

Been a while since I thought about Life on Mars - was "Cassie" the name of one of the martians? It rings a bell...

... Anyhow, I say to you again, welcome to RRU!

1 hour ago, aidenpons said:

Been a while since I thought about Life on Mars - was "Cassie" the name of one of the martians? It rings a bell...

... Anyhow, I say to you again, welcome to RRU!

The martian you're thinking of is Cassiopeia, which is my profile pic because I saw there was a martian with a name like mine, and I like her design the most! Anyway, thanks for welcoming me!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.