bautista

NPC King Kahuka with voice

bautista

In the N64 version of the demo from LEGO Racers, NPC King Kahuka had a voice instead of being speechless, his voice is actually from Pharaoh's Mummy.

LegoFan13
Posted (edited)

I have heard that Captain Redbeard sounds like Johnny Thunder, Governor Broadside (actually Admiral Woodhouse) sounds like Pharaoh's Mummy (actually Pharaoh Hotep), Rob-N-Hood (actually Rob N. Hood) sounds like Captain Redbeard, Ann Droid sounds like Rob-N-Hood (actually Rob N. Hood), Pharaoh's Mummy (actually Pharaoh Hotep) sounds like Ann Droid, King Kahuka sounds mute, Islander sounds like Royal King (actually King Richard), Royal King (actually King Richard) sounds like Commander Cold, Commander Cold sounds like Royal King (actually King Richard), Achu sounds like Baron Von Barron (actually Lord Sam Sinister), Basil the Batlord (actually Basil the Bat Lord) sounds like Alpha Dragonis (actually Alpha Draconis), Willa the Witch sounds like Blackjack Hawkins (actually Black Jack Hawkins), Blackjack Hawkins (actually Black Jack Hawkins) sounds correctly, Sam Sinister (actually Slyboots) sounds like Basil the Batlord (actually Basil the Bat Lord), Alpha Dragonis (actually Alpha Draconis) sounds mute, Johnny Thunder sounds like Ann Droid, Baron Von Barron (actually Lord Sam Sinister) sounds like Royal King (actually King Richard), Gypsy Moth sounds like Basil the Batlord (actually Basil the Bat Lord), Rocket Racer sounds like Royal King (actually King Richard), Black Knight sounds like Commander Cold, Admiral (actually The Admiral) sounds like Achu, Gail Storm (actually Pippin Reed) sounds like Royal King (actually King Richard), Nova Hunter sounds mute and Veronica Voltage too.

Edited by LegoFan13
I forgot Blackjack Hawkins

bautista

It's strange to see King Kahuka with Pharaoh's mummy's voice in Nintendo 64 version of the demo but in the pc he is speechless.

LegoFan13
Posted (edited)

I also heard that Alpha Dragonis (actually Alpha Draconis), Nova Hunter and Veronica Voltage are mute too

Edited by LegoFan13
I forgot "are"

MSC-04

Why do you make such a big deal out of the AI voices? They have already been discussed here a lot and the definitive fix has been discovered almost 6 years ago. In fact, I think someone has already linked you to the thread where it's discussed:

LegoFan13
Posted (edited)

I heard that King Kahuka sounded like Governor Broadside (actually Admiral Woodhouse)

Edited by LegoFan13
I haven't needed to have Governor Broadside with a stripe

bautista

Rob N Hood sounded like Pharaoh's Mummy in Playstation 1 version and I also heard that Basil the batlord sounded like BlackJack Hawkins in the Nintendo 64 version

LegoFan13

Speaking of speechless, Alpha Dragonis (actually Alpha Draconis), Nova Hunter and Veronica Voltage are even speechless

bautista

Willa the witch sounded like Basil the Batlord and Governor Broadside sound correctly in the N64 version.

Speaking of NPC characters with incorrect voices, Trunkov and Hugo had Acer's voice in Cars 2 the videogame.

LegoFan13

I noticed that when I crash with King Kahuka, Alpha Draconis and Nova Hunter, I heard that sounds like the 3 2 1 lights instead of AI voices