LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed - asset extraction

Pollywanna

I know this isn't the correct section for this topic but I couldn't find anywhere more appropriate, sorry about that. I've been fiddling around with the new mobile money hog they have out and regardless of the quality of the game, it does have some really nice assets, particular for older figures and parts that don't have such crisp clean textures and models elsewhere. I've managed to extract the assets, but *only* from the initial APK file, which contains only the assets used in the tutorial level. All other assets are downloaded elsewhere after the first mission and for the life of me I can't find where they have been placed. Regardless, the assets I did manage to extract seem straightforward - .bdae models and .tga textures. I take a look at some threads for other Gameloft game extractions and it's all fairly well documented, downloaded all the necessary tools, but I can't seem to get even the textures to read using the PVR program they're meant to be made in. Such technowizardry is beyond me, can anyone lend a pair of eyes? Cheers.

lol username

The game has an official release on the Microsoft Store - have you tried poking at the data for that? It's more straightforward, though you'll have to give yourself permission to access the folder programs from the Microsoft Store are installed to. (Also, I have no idea, but maybe the graphical fidelity on Windows is higher than Android?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.