How do I unlock Rocket Racer and Veronica Voltage without racing?

LegoFan13

I am so frustrated to lose Rocket Racer Run or time trials so I want something to unlock Veronica and Rocket Racer without racer, I am too angry to let Rocket Racer be on the front of me and I can't take the green bricks because Rocket always he's cheating with green bricks, and I want a patcher to unlock Veronica and Rocket to stop racing.

You could ask someone to upload their save file. There are probably other ways to enable all of the brick sets without racing, but getting a 100% save file is probably the easiest.

Hey, will ya look at what I found as the top result on a Google search:

Also contains a bunch of cool cars, which you can delete if you feel inclined (... there are a lot of them). If you don't want the cars, you should be able to use this:

As for location and where to put it, this thread tells you.

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am new to this. I downloaded that second save file (without all the cars) so I can get VV. It appears to be a folder with individual folders labeled 1-15 and they're all empty. How does that work?

1 minute ago, TroopTruck said:

3 hours ago, TroopTruck said:

Hello, I am new to this. I downloaded that second save file (without all the cars) so I can get VV. It appears to be a folder with individual folders labeled 1-15 and they're all empty. How does that work?

Check out your Lego Racers installation folder. It ought to have a bunch of weird files in the directory, like cannon.tun, introcmp.avi, Lego.JAM, and of course the actual game executable LegoRacers.exe . It should also have a folder called Save, which is where the game saves this kind of thing.

Merge the downloaded Save folder with the Save folder in the LR directory, and that's it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.