MD2 Issues

Zyliath

I'm trying to make a custom version of LR2's Rocket Racer chassis to make it available in the Car Editor.

I made my custom textures to switch for RR's, renamed them as alternatives, modified the chassis' MD2 in my hex editor to change the colors and the textures.

When I try to open it in the LR2 Model Viewer, however, it gives me the error Generated exception type: 'System.OutOfMemoryException' even though both the original and the modded chassis' hex length is the same.

Could anyone help me out?

Edit: I managed to make it work. What I haven't managed to do is actually make the custom chassis show up in the Xalax car builder...

• 10 months later...

I’m not sure if this is what you were trying to do but this guide shows you how to easily modify the game to make all vehicles chassis’ , including previously restricted ones, to be used in any world. It also unlocks all bricks to be used in any chassis. I have successfully made RR’s car using this.
https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/5166-all-brickschassis-all-the-time/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.