Rocket Racer but if it were a official set made

freakster22

freakster22

Awhile back, I'd been googling around the web to see if there were any Rocket Racer sets that was officially released. However, to my surprise there was only one available. And that being the time cruisers set, I'd thought to myself that I should look deeper into my research about whenever or not Lego had something to do with the "original" racer character. After a couple days, I soon discover the solution to my problem. Apparently there were unconfirmed rumors from unknown sites admitting that the Lego group had intentional plans to make this set a reality. It later turned out to be false information and the company actually denied as if it were ever true. With that being said, I've decided to make my own version of what it should looked like. The final result became a phenomenal of what the set could've been.  Thank you for viewing and keep on building! 

93221194_686340698790757_888072243932012

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.