Installing on Windows 10 without optical drive

CRAZYPAT123

CRAZYPAT123

I have the disk for LRR but no optical drive for my pc. I read in a few places that you can mount a virtual drive but haven't found one specific way everyone agrees on.

lol username

I highly recommend wincdemu. Simple and lightweight. https://wincdemu.sysprogs.org/

If you specifically want to use your physical disc, you could make an ISO of it on another machine with a CD drive, then copy it over, and mount that with wincdemu.

CRAZYPAT123
2 minutes ago, jamesster said:

I highly recommend wincdemu. Simple and lightweight. https://wincdemu.sysprogs.org/

If you specifically want to use your physical disc, you could make an ISO of it on another machine with a CD drive, then copy it over, and mount that with wincdemu.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Stay safe and healthy

• Thanks 1

lol username

No prob - also, I think you'll likely run into some other quirks you'll have to work around to get the game running once installed; @aidenpons will probably be along later to point you in the right direction with that (I don't remember where the tutorial is off the top of my head).

11 minutes ago, jamesster said:

No prob - also, I think you'll likely run into some other quirks you'll have to work around to get the game running once installed; @aidenpons will probably be along later to point you in the right direction with that (I don't remember where the tutorial is off the top of my head).

What do you mean, you don't have it bookmarked? :P

This thingy!

BTW, I have no knowledge of mounting ISO thingies so I'll add a note about wincdemu to the guide - thanks for the information, jamesster :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.