Lego Racers in high quality with DGvoodoo

jojo337

Hi.

I was using DGvoodoo software for older games like Midtown madness do get them work on my new computer.

But this soft can do better, and enable a lot of graphics features you can't get with the game or drivers!

Here is Lego RACERS with some options enabled in 1080p

(Some logos are obliviously not great (2D is "enlarged") or pixelated.)

https://imgur.com/a/CcL5Z89

bHbZdDJ.png

uHmpnWd.png

Old : (In my computer the screen is enlarged, but the printscreen doesn't take the "1080p" enlarged, idk why... so this is even worse than this :)

QJ3r8ep.png

In the imgur link there are the configs, and old screens to compare !

To Install dgvoodoo, copy the .exe and the dgvoodooconf to the folder of the game.

Then copy the FILES from the x86 "ms" folder, to the folder of the game.

Then apply modification on the exe (be sure to get the folder of the game in the upper of dgvoodoo like my screen)

Nice one! I seem to recall there being launch parameters to make the game 1080p without needing third-party tools, but with that method the menu didn't scale.

Might be worth running it in 4:3 aspect ratio (so 1920x1440) to avoid the horziontal stretching?

Thanks for sharing :)

In fact, the stretching is not very bad at the 1080p resolution. But in 800x600 like original it's not very good :s

grappigegovert

You can take a look at this thread if you want to fix the stretching:

It links to a yt video that shows how to edit the exe to change the aspect ratio
It doesn't fix the stretching of UI-elements, but it does fix the stretching in 3d scenes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.