The duration before switching to total circuit points

MSC-04

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it.

Is there a way I can make the game wait longer after I finish a race in Circuit Race? It always bothered me how most of the time the racers get points based on a predetermined ranking and not their actual position in the race just because I finished way ahead of everyone. Even if I try to wait for them, the circuit boss is usually so far ahead that the game still switches to total points before others finish, so waiting for them would mean I lose the race.

What I want the game to do is wait about 30-45 seconds after a circuit race finishes before switching to total points in the championship. That way the others could finish as well and get the points they deserve. If there is a way, please let me know.

1 hour ago, grappigegovert said:

This sounds like the same thing that is discussed in this thread:
I've posted an answer there that might be what you want.

Yes, that's exactly what I wanted, thanks! I must have missed that thread somehow, sorry about that.

It's surprising how long it takes them to finish. I though 45 seconds would be enough but it seems even a minute doesn't guarantee that everyone finishes all the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.