No Snow Mod

Sunchipp

Have you ever thought that the snow was too thick to see pass while racing? Well now with the no snow mod that's not a problem!

All that was really done was I took the textures and deleted the image later turning the image invisible so the snowflakes are technically invisible but hey at least there's no snow!

On 1/5/2020 at 3:28 PM, aidenpons said:

Where was the file you needed to make this edit? (A file path would do fine)

GAMEDATA/ ARCTIC/TEXTURES/SNOWFLAKES and just delete the image and turn it invisible. if anything when I have more time I'll upload the files :) 

Fluffy Cupcake

Niceu. I think the more optimized route would of been to delete the snowfall from the WRL entirely so the game won't still have to process the invisible particles, but we don't exactly have a mod tool/patcher for that. So this as an easily installable mod will do just nicely.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, Mysteli said:

Niceu. I think the more optimized route would of been to delete the snowfall from the WRL entirely so the game won't still have to process the invisible particles, but we don't exactly have a mod tool/patcher for that. So this as an easily installable mod will do just nicely.

I Mostly did that cause I know nothing on WRL editing. I would love to do some tweaking on that but when I try the game always crashes on me. hopefully something will pop out soon

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah it can be easy to break if you aren't careful.

3 hours ago, Sunchipp said:

hopefully something will pop out soon

It'd probably be faster to take action and learn yourself than to wait on others. ;)

Just think of how many dead years of tool development there has been already.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.