LEGO Island Research Trip

ProfessorBrickkeeper

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Hello everyone,

As you may know, I've spent the last year researching the early history of the LEGO Games series, and 1997's LEGO Island in particular.

While the creative director of LEGO Island, Wes Jenkins, passed away in 2017, he left behind a myriad of materials related to the development of the game and his work at LEGO Media. Kyle, Wes' wife has graciously extended an invitation to me to visit her in early January and help digitize Wes' stuff related to Island. This likely includes scripts, design documents, and concept art, although I am unsure of specifics and what (if anything) can ultimately be shared publicly.

I am currently raising funds to cover the travel and digitization materials, and have set up a GoFundMe which can be found HERE (or through the image at the end of the post.). If you can afford to give anything, I would very much appreciate it!

You can also help by spreading the word by sharing the GoFundMe and the below tweet.

Thanks,

Ben

44022036_1576042547464953_r.jpeg

• 1 year later...
berry-pepper-roni

what font did you use for the "LEGO Island Research Trip" text in the image? 

just asking.

-T

never mind, I already found out what font it was

Edited by berry-pepper-roni

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.