The beta tool station

Ajax

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has found the 3d model of the beta version of the tool station, and if it's possible to get it as an objmtl.

Hey there, luckily I'm currently working in a pipeline that makes this very easy so here's probably what you want. Note that file has my custom 3D 3x2 Louver Slope piece, as there is no LDraw variant of that file, and the computer panel that you will have to apply yourself! (extracted from the PDF instructions by Batman1138)

If you want to do any other LRR models like this yourself:- Download my model collection, or make your own model, and open in Stud.io- Export that model as an LDraw file

- Install the LDraw Blender import plugin, there is only one around

- Import the LDraw into Blender and export as you see fit

Cheers!

1 hour ago, baraklava said:

Hey there, luckily I'm currently working in a pipeline that makes this very easy so here's probably what you want. Note that file has my custom 3D 3x2 Louver Slope piece, as there is no LDraw variant of that file, and the computer panel that you will have to apply yourself! (extracted from the PDF instructions by Batman1138)

If you want to do any other LRR models like this yourself:- Download my model collection, or make your own model, and open in Stud.io- Export that model as an LDraw file

- Install the LDraw Blender import plugin, there is only one around

- Import the LDraw into Blender and export as you see fit

Cheers!

Hello! Thank you for your help! So, you made all the models from the game with digital bricks? Does the game has enought references to make them 100% accurate? Did you find a way to see the back of the tool station? :)

Also I have just seen the video of your project and looks awesome :)

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Hello! Thank you for your help! So, you made all the models from the game with digital bricks? Does the game has enought references to make them 100% accurate? Did you find a way to see the back of the tool station? :)

Also I have just seen the video of your project and looks awesome :)

Yes, the Tool Station can actually be activated inside of LRR! I cannot for the life of me find the mod now, but it's somewhere areound here... anyway, that means the model should be 100% accurate. The ones that are not guaranteed 100% accurate in the zip are listed in the ReadMe file inside! I have recently found a backside image of the LMLC as well so might update the collection soon. The bricks are from the LDraw library, which is what Stud.io uses, and you will need to download it for yourself in order to use the LDraw plugin, my files are merely in the most abstract sense an assembly of the LDraw files

7 minutes ago, baraklava said:

Yes, the Tool Station can actually be activated inside of LRR! I cannot for the life of me find the mod now, but it's somewhere areound here... anyway, that means the model should be 100% accurate. The ones that are not guaranteed 100% accurate in the zip are listed in the ReadMe file inside! I have recently found a backside image of the LMLC as well so might update the collection soon. The bricks are from the LDraw library, which is what Stud.io uses, and you will need to download it for yourself in order to use the LDraw plugin, my files are merely in the most abstract sense an assembly of the LDraw files

Thank you so much! I will definitely try to use it!

On 12/3/2019 at 12:26 AM, Ajax said:

Also how do I open the .lwo files?

You kind of don't... They're openable with LightWave and also with other software (eg Milkshape), but both of those are paid. Though Milkshape has a trial version, perhaps that'll help.

I don't know what else you could use to open them.

The .lws files, LightWave Scripts can be opened with Notepad++ quite nicely , and they'll define what goes where: a lot of the .lwo files are just for stuff like hammers etc and the .lws specifies where they all go.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:32 AM, Ajax said:

and if it's possible to get it as an objmtl.

It's quite probably easier to just recreate the model using almost anything else (I hear stud.io works?), unless you really want the low detail model.

9 hours ago, aidenpons said:

You kind of don't... They're openable with LightWave and also with other software (eg Milkshape), but both of those are paid. Though Milkshape has a trial version, perhaps that'll help.

I don't know what else you could use to open them.

The .lws files, LightWave Scripts can be opened with Notepad++ quite nicely , and they'll define what goes where: a lot of the .lwo files are just for stuff like hammers etc and the .lws specifies where they all go.

It's quite probably easier to just recreate the model using almost anything else (I hear stud.io works?), unless you really want the low detail model.

Thank you for your answer, I would like to get 100% accuracy, that's why I would like to see the game model.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.