title end level stats music fix

rayguy

Does anyone know how i should name the level stats and menu screen music.

I already have three tracks called track10-12.

I am running rock raiders on windows 10 and restored the music but i am missing 2 tracks.

I ripped them from the disk but don't know how i should name them in the installation folder.

nvm, did some more research and i am stupid.

I'm guessing that this is Lego Rock Raiders you're talking about? It does help if you put it in the right subforum.

Rayguy seems to have managed to fix it, but as far as futureproofing goes, as explained here (problem #5):

Turns out that the main menu and score menu files in the .cab and quite possibly the files that the automatic installer extracts are somehow corrupted and refuse to play. However, if you fish them up out of [CD]\Data\Sounds\stats.wav and atsmodel.wav and paste them into [LRR Directory]\Data\Sounds\ the music will work.

Only barely related to the main topic, but the in-game music is a little more silly, and your best bet for that is just loading it into VLC Media Player or something in the background.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.