Missing textures and other graphical glitches on windows 10

Kiteevee

In order to install, I got the game from myabandonware. My copy of the game is in another country rn, so I don't have access to it. I followed the master guide, and was able to get it installed and running. I tried a windows 10 fix, the one here: 

I also have dgvoodoo, which took my game from starting up and quitting, to running. My biggest issue is the graphical glitches I'm getting. It's impossible to see the menu, and once I'm able to get into the game, it's hard to read any text, and I'm missing a few key textures. The cutscenes are kinda working. I tried to install the avi thing (I did download the cutscenes in order to get the menu working, it didn't change anything) but it says it's already installed. I have an amd card and am running windows 10. I attached a few screenshots because I suck at explaining. I haven't fixed the music yet, I want to be able to play first. I really have no experience with this type of thing, so any help is appreciated. 

lhLPynt.png8CQXbiW.pngRvZibbs.png

In all the time I used an AMD card I had all sorts of issues with LRR. They stopped when I switched to nVidia. 

However, instead of dgvoodoo, give ddrawcompat a go (experimental release). Your issues are clearly ddraw issues, so try that and see what the results are. (Or you can try different api levels in dgvoodoo)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.