Menu Theme Remix!! By Jugebox98 :)

Jugebox98

Yeah, this is my entry on this competition. Music is my passion when we are talking about creationg something own. My original plan was making 10-20 mins medley which would have included all songs but I encountered some technical problems so I abandoned that plan and went on this.

LEGO Racers is for me THE game. I first played this game when I had only demo version of this game. Around 2-3 years after that my big brother installed the full version and that was like dream. I finally could save the karts I made and those extra tracks were awesome. I and my younger siblings sucked on that game but we got in Basil the Batlord :)

Then our first PC broke and there went LR :( I tried to ask my brother to install it again but he was on in his teens and didn't listened me. Around 3-4 years after that we got own gaming PC (for children) and my big bro installed the LR again. I was so happy about that. First time I beat the Rocket Racer and that was such achievement for me :DD

Today I just try explore this game and go back the "better days in gaming". When I hear the Main Menu Theme I instatly get cold vibes on my bones and I start jamming it myself :P I just hoped taht this game would be little harder and multiplayer would be more interesting. Otherwise it's 10/10 game for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.