Ice Planet Pathway glitches

Jugebox98

I hope that video will explains itself. If you have something to ask I'll try to answer :)

(Käyttäjä1489 is my alt account where I put random vids)

I've seen some of these shenanigans occasionally (the high jump I saw before, but the warp out of map only on the modded LRR test track).

Good to have these documented and some reasoning behind them. The warp is more stuffed than we thought :P

dy_enforcer

You may try on magma moon marathon. Its the same glitch as number 1(warp) but the best part is it skips one lap for 8-10 seconds.:P

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dy_enforcer said:

You may try on magma moon marathon. Its the same glitch as number 1(warp) but the best part is it skips one lap for 8-10 seconds.:P

Yeah I was aware of that trick :) If MMM doesn't have that backwards checkpoint manipulation glitch I would try use this to make new records in Time Trial mode :D To be honest we should try research all places where Warp Turbo can put you to see which crazy glitches can happen. I know that in DAD you can use warp to get in that shortcut and in TAT you can crash your game when you warp yourself under the Sun Pillar. Do you guys know more places?

dy_enforcer

No glitches I can find for other tracks but Test track is on one of them. Simply name the driver mxpmx, go to test track, get a green brick and keep warping until you fall down. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.