BrickDelver

BrickDelver

Hey guys, tuning in from australia here!

Between the time when lego racers drove in Atlantis and the rise of the lego gameboy games, there was an age undreamed of. Let me tell you of the days of high imagination!

I remember as a young tyke I played racers, rock raiders and lego loco on the family computer. what an age it was! I also had many lego sets that are still in storage tubs albeit unassembled and jumbled - the most memorable ones being those old spring type cannons with firing projectiles, and a large viking ship I got once... That was in the early 2000s when lego was much cheaper and way more creative. I would probably still be building it today if they kept up with producing their original stuff.

I really miss LEGO universe for this haha.

Anyway feel free to ask me anything or say hi, my favourite lego themes have always been knights, rock raiders, adventurers and pirates

• Like 2

Welcome! Sounds like you definitely found the right community, stick around a bit and you should be able to join our Discord as well! 

• Thanks 1

@BrickDelver Hi and welcome! :) NIce that you have found this community! I'm fairly new on here too but I have just read lot articles on LR1 and LRR on my freetime. I hope you can find new things and new people to talk about LEGO games you like.

@baraklava There's a Discord server? Well it's nothing that I really need but I was surprised. I thought this community is so old school that it doesn't use that platform :DD 

46 minutes ago, Jugebox98 said:

@BrickDelver Hi and welcome! :) NIce that you have found this community! I'm fairly new on here too but I have just read lot articles on LR1 and LRR on my freetime. I hope you can find new things and new people to talk about LEGO games you like.

@baraklava There's a Discord server? Well it's nothing that I really need but I was surprised. I thought this community is so old school that it doesn't use that platform :DD 

Yep, but you need a few more posts to be eligible to join it ;) Gotta keep the forums alive still

• Thanks 1

BrickDelver

Oh I see, so you folk are all puffing your pockey stigs and sipping the kirks finest creaming soda while you watch me scramble like this! 

Also @Jugebox98 is that picture fanart from little fighter?

No, this isn't fanart from Little Fighter unfortunately (It's a pretty good game honestly, one of my favorites from childhood). My pfp is from Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade, Lord Eliwood, Sad face.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.