Please help n00b with how to change the speed animation of buildings.

MaxRideWizardLord

MaxRideWizardLord

I want to make a simple mod for Ore Refinery, so when you're upgrade it, the speed of it's refinering process increased 1.5x in one upgrade, 2x in second upgrade, 3x in third upgrade. Seeing that unfortunatelly the game has a unpleasant glitch\bug where the minion would drop the ore in to ore refinery even if the machinery is already started it's process of refinering, all of the ore that drop in to it are vanished and instead collecting in to user's total ore collected instead of refinering that ore in to stud, so this is a mod I believe is something a "must have".

I've been told that it's only possible if you actually change the animation of the building itself.

I've tried to look on forum but there isn't much information around how to change the animation, or what exactly files are responsible for it.

Please, can anyone help me with how to change the animation of ore refinery in a way just to speed it up it's process of making ore? Any help is appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.