GBTM101

LEGO Racers MOCs

GBTM101

I spent the past week or so putting together all 26 prebuilt cars in LEGO Racers in Stud.io 2.0, and I've published them to Bricklink Studio. Comes in two flavors: Standard and Decorated. Decorated only includes the Rocket, Lightning, and Knievel (LR2 Rocket) Car Sets. I haven't yet optimized these for building instructions, unfortunately, as that was the least of my concerns when constructing them. Perhaps I'll get around to them eventually.

For a bonus render not included in the decorated page, see the spoiler box below.

Spoiler

large.Render2.png.67e42a6d4c702034bf1910

aidenpons

Wow, neat stuff! Nice to see the vehicles of SCOOTER and JOAN OF KART :P

I know Jimbob had already created the in-game AI racers (out of real bricks too, no less!) but not the pre-built cars, nor the 'alternate type.' Unfortunately while all the links are dead there, the ones in the part list & instructions are not, so you might get something handy out of there.

I don't remember paying any attention to Rocket Racer's LR2 car :P Or the LR1 alternate boss cars. But it's nice to see them!

MaxxRacer

I'm pretty sure Rocket racer side light grey wedge pieces don't have the logo on em?