I need help running Lego Island on a Windows 10 PC.

nolyn

Hello!, I found this forum recently and I thought that this would be the best place to get help trying to run this game on my computer.

My computer does not have a disk drive (ideacenter Y720 Cube-15ISH) , I can only try mounting an .iso file for the game

I have tried:

Alternate Installer

Lego Island Rebuilder

Service Pack 3 compatibility mode

Windows 95/98 compatibility mode

----------------------------------------------------

My computer specs are:

Intel(R) Core i7-770 CPU @ 3.60GHz  3.60 GHz

16.0 GB of Ram

64 Bit OS (Windows 10), x64 based processor

---------------------------------------------------

I really just want to play this game without a Virtual Machine, thanks for any help!

Oh, forgot to say, it wont run at all normally, using Rebuilder it has a window but crashes right on boot.

You should be able to run Lego Island without a disc. Some digging later, step #5 in this topic should do it: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/3760-how-to-get-lego-island-working-foolproof-in-windows-vista-and-windows-7/

I think that topic also has all the other various bits 'n' stuff you need to get it working.

Lego Island Rebuilder is a mod (of sorts); as such, it won't help you get the game running. You can basically ignore it for now until LI works.

2 hours ago, aidenpons said:

You should be able to run Lego Island without a disc. Some digging later, step #5 in this topic should do it: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/3760-how-to-get-lego-island-working-foolproof-in-windows-vista-and-windows-7/

I think that topic also has all the other various bits 'n' stuff you need to get it working.

Lego Island Rebuilder is a mod (of sorts); as such, it won't help you get the game running. You can basically ignore it for now until LI works.

I tried that, it doesn't. Config wont open, nothing will open.

15 hours ago, nolyn said:

UPDATE: I finally got it working a few hours ago!!

What did you do to get it working? :D

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.