Scans of the Lego set comic books

baraklava

Hiya, I was wondering if someone has scans of the comic books featured in the sets? I realised I probably don't have the 4990 comic book because I ordered that from eBay, which makes me wonder what that book contains....

I did find a folder on Brickshelf (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=548228) but.... the folders are empty. Which means they probably existed there at some point?

But that means one of you guys might have it! Someone know if they are online or have it locally? (And yes, I might be having a nostalgia streak right now)

We used to have them uploaded... looks like they disappeared. Yeah I have all of them I think, can upload them tomorrow. Do you know the name of the comic by chance?

14 minutes ago, Cyrem said:

We used to have them uploaded... looks like they disappeared. Yeah I have all of them I think, can upload them tomorrow. Do you know the name of the comic by chance?

I'm not sure what you mean with that, like if the comic books had titles? 

The link had an error in it btw, fixed it now so you can see the folders for all the set comics

lol username
2 hours ago, baraklava said:

I did find a folder on Brickshelf (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=548228) but.... the folders are empty. Which means they probably existed there at some point?

Pretty sure those folders were just created in preparation and nothing more was ever done (that's the account of another RRU member). Sounds like Cyrem has what you're after though.

12 hours ago, baraklava said:

I'm not sure what you mean with that, like if the comic books had titles? 

Yep they did have titles, I can't remember which ones went with which sets...

9 hours ago, Cyrem said:

Yep they did have titles, I can't remember which ones went with which sets...

If you can tell me where the title was found I might remember something, otherwise I'm completely blank... I haven't been able to read the comics in over 10 years due to not sorting my instructions box until a few weeks ago, and then I forgot reading them... gotta do that when I'm at my parent's again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.