LEGO Racers - Transparent Textures not rendering properly

GBTM101

Don't really know how to preface this topic, so let's just get right into it.

R2JAJUn.png

I'm pretty sure that transparent textures aren't supposed to render objects and geometry behind them invisible like this. I don't remember this happening with my original copy, either. (Sadly that disc is too damaged to work anymore.) Anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it?

• GBTM101 changed the title to LEGO Racers - Transparent Textures not rendering properly
1 hour ago, Red60 said:

Did you try adding the parameter "-alphatrans" to your shortcut in the target box?

Hey, that worked. Gosh, I feel dumb now. But to be fair I've had little to no luck with using command extensions with shortcuts in the past.

• 1 year later...
Some-Guy113

That’s bc Windows 10 x64 win32 can’t render the textures properly. Include “-alphatrans” in your .exe shortcut and the problem should go away. I had to deal with this too; and the same fix works for me. I’m glad the issue is gone; and we can only hope that others won’t have to deal with this problem either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.