LR2 - Car Builder - A question about controls...

GBTM101

... and whether or not there's a way to change controls not normally listed in the in-game options menu. See, I want to try and design my own cars, but the control scheme for brick rotation is incompatible with my keyboard because it doesn't have a number pad, nor are there any key combinations that emulate the number pad. If there's a way to change the rotation keys, I would seriously appreciate it.

Edit: Found another topic on the matter, though its solution does not work for me as I do not have a working controller either. So the question still stands.

CaptainGolem

I don't have the game installed right now so I don't know if there is a way to change it, but one solution could be using a program like SharpKeys to remap some keys on your keyboard that you don't use to act as a numpad (for example make Scroll Lock act like num 4).

On 5/13/2019 at 8:03 AM, CaptainGolem said:

I don't have the game installed right now so I don't know if there is a way to change it, but one solution could be using a program like SharpKeys to remap some keys on your keyboard that you don't use to act as a numpad (for example make Scroll Lock act like num 4).

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately while key remapping seems to work in most other applications, LEGO Racers 2 doesn't recognize it and instead reads the inputs as the original keys--I assume because it's trying to read the hardware inputs for these keys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.