je n'arrive pas à jouer correctement

Panguenor

Bonjour 

J'ai un PC sous windows 10. Pour jouer à LEGO RockRiders, j'ai émulé un Windows XP pro avec virtual box. J'ai installé le jeu à partir du CD et le jeu se lance correctement et sans aucun défaut jusqu'à ce que je lance une mission où là, le jeu se met à tourner à 1 ou 2 FPS en galérant à prendre en compte les contrôles (clavier + souris).

Que faire ?

English Translation - Cyrem

Hello

I have a PC under windows 10. To play LEGO RockRiders, I emulated a Windows XP pro with virtual box. I installed the game from the CD and the game starts correctly and without any defect until I launch a mission where there, the game starts to turn to 1 or 2 FPS galley to take into account the controls (keyboard + mouse).

What to do ?

Salut,

Vous pouvez essayer de lancer le jeu en mode fenêtré et voir si cela résout le problème? Sinon, avez-vous essayé de lancer le jeu sans que la machine virtuelle utilise dgVoodoo?

English

Hi,

You could try running the game in Windowed Mode and see if that fixes it? Otherwise, have you tried running the game without the Virtual Machine using dgVoodoo?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.