Could someone help me extract the Silence minifig from Lego Dimensions?

kozcomats

I've been trying to get a hold of the minifigure (particularly the head) of the Silence from Doctor Who on Lego Dimensions for a long while now. It's been driving me crazy that I can find *_nxg.gsc and *_nxg.ghg files of pretty much everything else in the game but not the one that I want (I have a mentality where, rather than getting discouraged and loosing interest when faced with a challenge, I want it more than ever. I'm exhausted and I'm at the point where I feel like I need it ?). I'm partly wondering if the reason I can't find them is because they are only present in one of the levels from the level pack, though, I feel like it would make sense for the level pack to be in the game files, even if it isn't active. Could anyone please help me find the file for it or even just send me a file?

LqU1L8s.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/6/2019 at 10:36 PM, kozcomats said:

I've been trying to get a hold of the minifigure (particularly the head) of the Silence from Doctor Who on Lego Dimensions for a long while now. It's been driving me crazy that I can find *_nxg.gsc and *_nxg.ghg files of pretty much everything else in the game but not the one that I want (I have a mentality where, rather than getting discouraged and loosing interest when faced with a challenge, I want it more than ever. I'm exhausted and I'm at the point where I feel like I need it ?). I'm partly wondering if the reason I can't find them is because they are only present in one of the levels from the level pack, though, I feel like it would make sense for the level pack to be in the game files, even if it isn't active. Could anyone please help me find the file for it or even just send me a file?

LqU1L8s.png

Yes! I’ve found these-they’re in the dlc content packs for the DW expansion.

funnily enough, I’m looking for the Goonies dlc stuff as it has a further DW expansion included.

I’m not at my PC at the moment though, but would love to help as been working on a similar project with the DW stuff

On 8/21/2019 at 1:34 AM, MadGaz said:

Yes! I’ve found these-they’re in the dlc content packs for the DW expansion.

funnily enough, I’m looking for the Goonies dlc stuff as it has a further DW expansion included.

I’m not at my PC at the moment though, but would love to help as been working on a similar project with the DW stuff

Thank you so much!!! This is wonderful! ?

Could you upload the model/textures to https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/misc/ or a file sharing site please?

I'm super into cryptids and, as awesome as the Lego alien head I've used for my avatar is, it just doesn't look right for the Dover Demon (or its creepypasta version, the Rake). Come to think of it, a Lego horror/thriller game based around urban legends and conspiracy theories would be awesome; I mean, I know that TT would never actually do it, but it'd still be amazing: aliens, cryptids, cultists, hackers, and shady government agency people! I think I'm gonna have to write this down and make some mock-up pictures.

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2019 at 17:36, kozcomats said:

He estado tratando de conseguir la minifigura ( particularmente la cabeza ) del Silence de Doctor Who en Lego Dimensions durante mucho tiempo. Me ha estado volviendo loco que pueda encontrar archivos * _nxg.gsc y * _nxg.ghg de prácticamente todo lo demás en el juego, pero no del que quiero ( tengo una mentalidad en la que, en lugar de desanimarme y perder interés cuando me enfrento a con un desafío, lo quiero más que nunca. Estoy exhausto y estoy en el punto en el que siento que lo necesito?). En parte, me pregunto si la razón por la que no puedo encontrarlos es porque solo están presentes en uno de los niveles del paquete de niveles, sin embargo, creo que tendría sentido que el paquete de niveles estuviera en los archivos del juego, incluso si no está activo. ¿Alguien podría ayudarme a encontrar el archivo o simplemente enviarme un archivo?

LqU1L8s.png

On 6/4/2019 at 17:36, kozcomats said:

He estado tratando de conseguir la minifigura ( particularmente la cabeza ) del Silence de Doctor Who en Lego Dimensions durante mucho tiempo. Me ha estado volviendo loco que pueda encontrar archivos * _nxg.gsc y * _nxg.ghg de prácticamente todo lo demás en el juego, pero no del que quiero ( tengo una mentalidad en la que, en lugar de desanimarme y perder interés cuando me enfrento a con un desafío, lo quiero más que nunca. Estoy exhausto y estoy en el punto en el que siento que lo necesito?). En parte, me pregunto si la razón por la que no puedo encontrarlos es porque solo están presentes en uno de los niveles del paquete de niveles, sin embargo, creo que tendría sentido que el paquete de niveles estuviera en los archivos del juego, incluso si no está activo. ¿Alguien podría ayudarme a encontrar el archivo o simplemente enviarme un archivo?

I'm looking for the game files too, especially the doctors

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.