All the chief minifigs suddenly gone from Bricklink

Oxman_21

Few months ago I checked Bricklink for chief figs for sale then a few days later they were all gone. Do any of you know why suddenly like 6/7 figs just got bought so quickly. Are there here members that bought them all or with a group decided to buy them all from Bricklink?
could also just be coincidence.

Just curious.

Love to have one some day.

paperpanzer

Everything comes and goes in waves- even collectible pieces of decorated plastic :P

I've been selling on Ebay for several years now, this sounds pretty normal. Usually when demand is higher more might be posted for sale. Bricklink does have price (and I believe sales/ posts) trackers available in each item's description page. Can sometimes be very interesting to look at whats happening where. 

For example there were several Hover Scout kits for sale from North America 3-6 months back. Now there's only two from last I looked (that's with filtering to Paypal only). Comparatively there always seems to be large numbers of Rapid Rider sets for sale. Which is odd because both were the "small/ affordable" LRR kits.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:57 AM, Oxman_21 said:

Few months ago I checked Bricklink for chief figs for sale then a few days later they were all gone. Do any of you know why suddenly like 6/7 figs just got bought so quickly. Are there here members that bought them all or with a group decided to buy them all from Bricklink?
could also just be coincidence.

Just curious.

Love to have one some day.

Incidentally, I DO have the Chief figure, full set, bought it sealed years and years ago. Used, but stored for years, with box and all. I'd been passing on putting it up for sale on eBay, thinking there would be no interest.

I could provide an eBay lot for sale, but:

If I listed it, would there be demand? As a seller I'd like to make a bit on something that people want, but without driving anyone away/doing a general disservice by keeping someone from having the cheefs [since I don't really need him anymore, best RR character though he is :)]

I've been looking to buy a Chief minifigure, actually.

So, if anyone has one they're looking to sell...

(I realize being new I won't be first pick, but a guy can hope : P)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.